4. Consulting in commercial efficiency
To boost your commercial efficiency, NAOS Marketing proposes its expertise in:
- Audit sales efficiency (skills, capacity and expertise of salespersons, analysis of the order pipeline, clients’ portfolio, tours of salespersons, support sedentary salespersons, distribution network, motivation and incentive plans, etc.)
- Draw up sales strategy (audit or design and even implement)
- Develop sales Action Plan (audit or design, priorities, supports for sales, etc.)
- Conquer new clients (segmentation, targeting, purchasing of databases, etc.)
- Make your customers loyal (satisfaction and loyalty analysis and recommendation)
- Improve sales management (people management analysis, objectives, statistics, reporting, management of resellers’ network, etc.)
- Organize sales forces (hierarchy, management, number, tours, sedentary sales force, contact and call center, social media opportunities, etc.)
In order to boost the efficiency of your short, medium and long-term sales strategy, NAOS Marketing proposes to follow up with regular monitoring of performances, the industry and competitors research and benchmarking, etc.
6. Market surveys
“Your customers are the experts when
it comes to improving your business.
Let them help you drive your business to new heights.”
NAOS Marketing is expert in qualitative and quantitative market surveys and has various and high level references in this field. Its capacity in collecting complex, international or national data and in analyzing it, allows NAOS Marketing to make:
- Market surveys with GO or NO GO, according to the analyzed risks
- Competitors survey
- Opinion poll
- Product survey (testing the concept, the positioning and the packaging of the product)
- Notoriety and image survey
- External communication impact survey (pre and post-test of advertising campaign)
- Internal communication survey (employees satisfaction, evaluation of social climate, of the internal image and of internal communication)
- Behavioral survey (attitudinal evaluation, segmentation, prospective surveys, monitoring of consumers/prospects needs)
- Customer relationship survey (evaluation of prospects, of satisfaction – before and after intervention – loyalty survey, attrition study, media survey)
- Benchmarking and evaluation of feasibility.
NAOS Marketing proposes strategic or operational recommendations, based on quality and objective processes. Data is analyzed through SPSS, SPAD, or Sphinx software, associated with CRM software, and with CATI or CAWI systems.