#NAOSRecruits a Senior Graphic Designer
Are you a highly creative, logical thinking, solutions oriented and self-motivated person? Do you master Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign? With a knowledge of any other 3D design studio programs?
Are you looking for a Senior position where you will be able to show the best out of your love and deep understanding of what makes a great brand?
Then, search no more!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Understanding briefs, estimating required time for each project and providing a deadline.
- Developing design concepts for packaging, product stands, print and online ads, POS material and other BTL material.
- Amending designs as per requirements and creating final artwork for print/production.
- Providing design and printing solutions as required.
- Providing 3D renderings for booth designs and store exteriors and interiors
- Fully understand the brand identity and guidelines and ensure consistency of applications across all material.
- Fully understand the product range and provide required designs as needed.
- 4 -5 years of design and production experience.
- Bachelor degree in Design or any relevant studies.
- Creativity, logical thinking, solutions oriented and self-motivated.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign.
- Knowledge of any other 3D design studio programs is a must.
- After Effects is Additional.
HOW TO APPLY?
Apply HERE before the 30/01 and, in the section I am applying for the position of, select the job “Senior Graphic Designer“.