NAOS Marketing – Maadi, Cairo
#NAOSRecruits a Contact Center advisor (#TO20190827)
As a high caliber Contact Center advisor for our client, you will be an ambassador of one of the world largest TOP 5 integrated oil and gas companies, who operates in more than 130 countries. Established in Egypt since 1998, the company has an estimated market share of 15% of the country’s oil product distribution sector.
As a high caliber Contact Center Adviser for our client, you will be an ambassador of one of the world largest TOP 5 integrated oil and gas company, who operates in more than 130 countries. Established in Egypt since 1998, the company has an estimated market share of 15% of the country’s oil product distribution sector.
About the Job
Your responsibilities will include:
- Interact with the company’s customers to answer their questions or find what they want. Provide accurate, valid and complete information
- Promote products and services to customers and ensure a smooth sales process
- Be part of the sales team when needed
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
5 working days per week with 2 days off based on announced weekly work schedule
Rotational Shifts for males 24/7
Work location: NAOS Marketing Ops – 1st Floor
What are we offering?
Vacancies: 9 open positions
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: 3,200 to 3,500 EGP per month
- Graduate with a Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent English – Excellent profile
- 1 to 2 year experience in Customer service, ideally within a call center
- Background in Data Entry
- Completed Military Service for males
- Have an Egyptian nationality
- Live in Greater Cairo
HOW TO APPLY?
Send your CV to email@example.com
Don’t forget to mention the code # TO20190827, and your contact (email + phone)