“Every client you keep is one less that you need to find.”
A satisfied customer is the best ambassador of your brand.
1. Improve your knowledge of your clients to better target and satisfy them
- Enrich your clients’ databases to get to know them better
- Carry out national or international market surveys to better understand a sector of activity. Anticipate its changes will allow you to find the best moment to penetrate this market!
2. Measure and analyze customer satisfaction
- Carry out customer satisfaction surveys (photo)
- Survey the evolution of customer satisfaction through barometers (film)
3. Improve the quality of your customer relationship
- Understand and admit any dissatisfaction of your customers
- Manage a Premium Quality multichannel relationship 24/7/365
- Invite your clients to participate in events, to visit your showrooms or shops
- Propose promotions,valuable advantages, participation in a motivating loyalty program
- Engage clients by proposing that they participate in your marketing strategy
- Humanize the relationship with clients and prospects